UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
All students and teachers are requested to go through the following instructions and follow strict Covid-19 Protocols to ensure the smooth conduct of examination.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- Report at college only by 8:45 am/12:45 pm on exam days.
- Hand wash is available inside the canteen building near to the main gate. Wash hands properly and enter the main building only through the main entrance.
- All should obtain a slip after undergoing the thermal scanning process arranged in the main entrance. The slip should be presented to the invigilators in the respective classrooms before occupying the seats in the examination halls.
- Hall tickets for the students writing exam for the first time will be distributed in the respective examination halls on the first day of the examination. Hall tickets of students writing supplementary and improvement exams should be collected directly from the college office.
- Covid protocol should be strictly followed inside the campus. Gathering in groups and roaming inside the campus are strictly prohibited.
- All should leave the campus immediately after the examinations.
- Students who are in quarantine and coming from containment zone should wear gloves and face shield along with the face mask. They should bring their own sanitizers. Separate examination rooms have been arranged for such students and they should use the separate entrance (near to the NCC office) to enter the rooms.
- Candidates should bring hall tickets and college identity card on all days of the examination.
- Bags, mobile phones, books etc are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Seating arrangements will be available on the college notice board. Kindly take care to occupy the same seat and room allotted to you.
- Candidates should enter the examination hall only after the invigilators are present in the room.
- Write correctly the register number, name of examination &course as well as the question paper code in the respective space given in the answer book.
- Write only your name and register number in the question paper given to you.
- All kinds of malpractices should be strictly avoided.
BEST WISHES FOR THE EXAMINATIONS !!!!
INSTRUCTION TO INVIGILATORS
- Invigilators shall reach the ‘examination rooms’ at least 30 minutes before the commencement of Examination.(before the students enter the hall)
- Invigilator shall verify the hall ticket with the nominal roll (seating arrangement sheet) provided by the university.
- Invigilators also verify the photo ID card produced by the candidate.
- Invigilator should desist from using mobile phone inside the examination hall.
- No candidate should be admitted to the Examination hall unless he/she present the hall ticket issued by the university.
- Candidates reaching the hall after half an hour of the commencement of the exam should not be admitted.
- Invigilator should write present / absent in the absentees’ statement (in the place of signature of candidate).
- Record the number of main answer book and additional answer books supplied to each candidate.
- Invigilator should sign on top of the additional answer book before issuing it and also on the last page of the answer paper where the answers end.
- Invigilator should circle the absentee’s Reg. No. and write the same in the prescribed space provided in the seating arrangement sheet. If no students are absent write NIL in the respective spaces provided.
- Invigilators should inform the candidates that the use of scientific calculator is prohibited except for science subjects.
- Invigilator should strictly enforce that all books, note books, manuscripts, bag and mobile phone etc. brought by the candidates should be placed outside the examination hall.
- Invigilator should strictly inform that candidate should only write their name and Reg. No. on the question paper.
- Invigilators posted for a session should not be replaced in the middle of the session.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the hall until after the expiry of 30 minutes after the commencement of Examination. In such cases, invigilator collects the answer book and question paper from concerned student.
- Any candidate who indulges in malpractice will not be permitted to write the Examination in the same answer script. Invigilator should collect the answer book, incriminating material used by the candidate and material evidence, hall ticket from concerned candidate and forwarded to the controller of Examination through chief superintendent. Such candidate shall be permitted to continue to write the examination with a fresh answer script.
NB: IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD BE MADE IN CASE ANY FACULTY MEMBER IS UNABLE TO ATTEND THE INVIGILATION DUTY ON THE ASSIGNED DAY.
Superintendent: Dr. I J Shajimon, Asst. Professor of History, Mobile No:9388575318
Asst. Superintendent : Sujith P , Asst. Professor of Statistics, Mobile No:9447704393