The Women’s cell of the College was started with the objective of molding the women force in the campus to attain thriving milestones of success in their life. The cell also aims to encourage female students to be self-reliant and economically independent and instill positive self-esteem and confidence so that they can take the right decision in their lives. It also helps in empowering and orienting women to recognize their true potential and to help them to attain their own stand in a competing world. The Cell has both the faculty and students of the College as its members and works with an aim to create a gender-sensitized community within the campus as well as in society. Cell concentrate on providing legal, social, psychological, and constitutional awareness to the students and staff by providing different classes. It also concentrates on organizing various events and activities for women empowerment. It has been organizing varied academic, technical, medical, and cultural events for the upliftment of women and spreading the real importance of gender equality in society through College students.
- Handles issues related to women’s welfare
- Generate awareness of social issues for ensuring holistic education of students.
- Educate, empower and devise preventive measures for the prevention of gender bias and sexual harassment
Convener: Dr. Sreeparvathy D, Assistant Professor of History
- Dr. Kala B, Assistant Professor of Malayalam
- Smt. Manju K V, Assistant Professor of Commerce
- Smt. Animol Jacob, Assistant Professor of History
- Dr. Smitha R, Assistant Professor of Economics
- Smt.Razeena P R, Assistant Professor of English
- Smt. Shamly K, Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Smt Soumya Mohan C,Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Smt.Flowery Francis, Assistant Professor of Statistics
- B3 Section Clerk